Sunday 6 November 2011

Florida Part 3

This will be my last blog. Tomorrow I am on my way home. I am going to tell you about what I did today . I went to Universal Studios and the Island of Adventure. I went to Harry Potter and Jurrasic Park. I did the Jurrasic river adventure which was scary at the end because it had 1 Velcoraptor,2 that sprayed water at us and 1 T-Rex head followed by an 84 foot drop and we got really wet. We went on 2 rides at Harry Potter and one was scary because it was in the dark and there were spiders that spit water at you, dementors and 1 dragon that srayed fog at us. I also went on Flight of the Hippogriff and you got to see Buckbeak and Hagrid's house. We tried butterbeer ( not real beer ) and it was delicious. It 's been great to have this big vacation and I will see you all Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be moderated and should appear on the site within a day or two. You are encouraged to sign a name to your comment to help us see who is visiting our blog. Thanks!