Thursday 3 November 2011

florida part 2


I haven't blogged until now because I was up too late! On Halloween, me and my mom and dad all dressed up as Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach. We went trick or treating in the magic kingdom and tehre was a big fireworks show! There was a big halloween parade that started with the headless horseman. I met a boy from British Columbia, his name was Thomas. Mickey, Minney, Donald and Daisy were all dressed up. Donald was a Knight and Mickey was a Jester. Minney was Wizard and Daisy was a princess. It was really fun. After the parade and when I was done Trick or Treating, when we came to our hotel room, we found a big surprise of halloween treats and toys! I was REALLY excited! I thought somebody messed our room up because of the sign on the door and spider webs!
Here's a picture of me at Legoland!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you have been very busy. Great job keeping us informed about your trip, and it looks like it is nice and warm there too. I am sure you are going to keep finding new adventures on your trip. Have fun!

    Mr Carr

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jacob Cathrine.H here wahts up over in flordia it looks so fun to be over there in that sunny amazing hevan legoland must of been so fun i bet it was better than the mealworm testing we did on the forth

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated and should appear on the site within a day or two. You are encouraged to sign a name to your comment to help us see who is visiting our blog. Thanks!