Tuesday 6 September 2011

First Day of School Notices

I thought it may be appropriate to list the notices that were sent home today.

Welcome to My Class Postcard
Guide for Healthy Eating
Island Views and News
Student Threat/Rick Assessment
School District 8 Important Dates
IVS Family Fun Day
Nutrition at Island View

The following notices have a portion that needs to be returned to the school:

Department of Education Policy 311
Media Release Form (Permission for your child to be photographed by media)
Island View School Student Information Sheet

There were a few sheets left in the classroom after dismissal, so if you are missing any of this information, please have your child pick up a copy tomorrow.

Thanks,
Mr. Carr

1 comment:

  1. not missing my old school island view is my favrite school! I do miss my old school somtimes. but now I have new awsome friends who are always there for me.To eny one how reads this always have happy thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be moderated and should appear on the site within a day or two. You are encouraged to sign a name to your comment to help us see who is visiting our blog. Thanks!